Friday, September 19, 2008

My Boys!



This is one of my favorite recent pictures of Scott and Noah together. It captures the fun daddy and son have playing and being together. In an effort to not give in to another "watcha Bambi?" request by Noah, we decided to take him to a park in town. Noah is so blessed to have a daddy who loves him beyond words!


Here are some other pictures from the park that day...









Speaking of blessings, we are almost at the halfway mark for pregnancy #2! After next week I will be 5 months along. A lot of people are asking us if we know what we are having...we don't find out the gender for another 4 weeks. Scott and I ask each other just about every day if it's a boy or girl...we are having fun imagining:)






This one is just for you mom! :)

7 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

You're too cute...aren't those swings uncomfortable? I dare you to actually swing high on one. Mike and I recently went to a park when we met for lunch and took turns pushing each other. We both screamed like little girls. That's a feeling/activity you can definitely grow out of. Scary stuff, those swings :)

Mama Amy said...

So glad you started a blog! What a beautiful family! When is your due date?

KI said...

Hooray for the Evans entering the world of blog!

Sheila said...

Yeah Jill! I'm so glad you all shared this with me!

I get to rejoice with you in God's amazing love!

Excited to hear about baby number 2!

May the Lord bless you and Scott to overflowing in HIS grace and mercy!

sheila

Jill and Scott said...

I like this blogging thing!...fun to read your comments. Amy, our due date is February 7th, which is coming fast these days! :)

Grandma Mathisen said...

Ok, Jill...I'm waiting for you to publish the static hairdo picture...don't be shy...it's hilarious!!:)

Grandma Mathisen said...

Thanks Jill...I think this picture is soooo funny! If it had been a video you could send it into funniest home video show. Amazing what a pregnancy can do to the body?!:)