Friday, December 19, 2008

Mom's Turn!




It snowed again! Overnight and this morning we got about 5 inches of snow which is very unusual for us here. Noah and I went out and built his second snowman...I must say I am proud of my 33 week pregnant self:) Noah loved it and even helped out this time. However, I must admit that the snowman lost his head about an hour and a half later...notice that the one Scott built is still standing in the background of ours a week after it was built! He is the contractor! Also, we must credit my mom for the snowman's face of broccoli, carrots and a red pepper... her contributions!

3 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

I love the picture of the two of you at the bottom. So cute! Very nice work on the snowman. It has a cute face! Your mom will be proud.

Grandma Mathisen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Mathisen said...

Leave it to Mom to provide the veggies for Frosty's face. However, you forgot to mention her great photography.... Of course, the subjects were adorable too:)!