Friday, December 5, 2008

Gingerbread House!

Thanks to Grandma Evans for the gingerbread house kit! Noah and I had quite the challenge today, or at least I did, in putting it together:) My biggest challenge was trying to put it together faster than Noah was eating the frosting and candy! All the colors of candy must have looked pretty exciting to him. It has created a little bit of a challenge in keeping him from eating off of it continuously...and sneaking pieces from it too!

Pay careful attention to the picture on the box showing how it is MEANT TO LOOK!

Step one...eating the icing while mommy tries to "glue" it all together! Notice the frosting in his face?
Step two: deciding which candies to eat next...
Step three: eating the candies off of the finished product...
So it doesn't look exactly like the picture on the box...but it tastes pretty good if you ask Noah!

2 comments:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Very cute. I'm sure that took a lot of patience on your part. My mom bought us a train kit (it's foam) to assemble and I just haven't been motivated. Somehow I feel like the excitement will wear off quickly and Jaycoby will ditch me. We'll see if we get around to it. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Grandma Mathisen said...

The look on his face is priceless! He will always be a SWEET boy...thanks for sharing with us:)